Career Management Service
Antwerp Management School equips you, as a young graduate, for launching your successful career. As a business school, AMS puts particular emphasis on corporate involvement in the student Career Management Service.
The Career Management Service for our full-time master students has two cornerstones: intensive contact with companies and personal, tailored guidance for every student. We will help you explore your talents, interests and needs, relate these to what companies offer in terms of jobs and career opportunities, and prepare yourself for job interviews and assessments.
The Career Center has close ties to many Belgian and international organizations, including top headhunters, and is run by counselors with experience in recruitment.
During your year at AMS, the following activities will be organized:
- Resume and cover letter writing sessions
- Job application workshops (covering LinkedIn, assessment centers, work permits)
- Information sessions on various positions and opportunities
- Two AMS job fairs
- Company presentations and case workshops
- Alumni career speed dating evenings
- Individual career counseling
- AMS Dublin Challenge Trip
In addition, as an AMS student you will have access to the AMS job platform. In this online Career Center, both Belgian and international companies post exclusive AMS job opportunities and have access to your CV. We also offer you an overview of the companies for which our alumni are now working.
AMS alumni are hired by start-ups, small businesses and multinationals. Among others, they have started to work for international companies such as Accenture, DHL, AB InBev, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, PwC, Mars, Lidl, Salesforce, Showpad, Caterpillar, BNP Paribas Fortis, Katoen Natie, Michael Page, Hilti, GlaxoSmithKline, Maersk Line, Google, KBC, Decathlon, Umicore, IKEA, H. Essers, Coca-Cola, Nike, Danone, KPMG, Hudson, Nestlé, Deloitte, Daikin, etc. AMS alumni are happy to mentor you in your search for the perfect starting position.
The AMS Career Center co-designs and delivers its 10-month intensive career education curriculum together with 7 partners, with whom we have a long standing relationship. These HR partners are highly engaged to facilitate the career journey of our graduates, in many different ways (coaching, workshops, info sessions, mock interviews, career orientation platforms, …), both during and after their study at AMS.
Our 7 partners are:
Some talent partners in our network, whom have hired many AMS alumni in the past:
- PwC (Exclusive Talent Partnership 2020-2021)
We guide. We support. You grow. What comes to mind when you think of PwC? Audit? Tax? Accounting? Consulting? We’re all of those things - and so much more. Solving problems is the very core of what we do. The world’s evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we’re here to help you ride the wave of change. Just as we help clients meet their challenges head-on to stay ahead of the curve, we support you along your career path so you can grow in a valuable and sustainable way. How? Through coaching, continuous learning, expert colleagues, flexibility, cutting-edge technology and the freedom to evolve. So that together, we can impact others in a meaningful way.
Discover where your talent can take you! Visit https://www.pwc.be/en/careers.... and apply now!
- Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, Salesforce, Google, Accenture, KBC, DHL, Manuchar, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, AB InBev, Nike, Nestlé, Unilever, Hilti, Umicore, KPMG, Lotus Bakeries, Hudson, Scotch & Soda, C&A, Bellerose, UNIQLO, Unilin, Candriam, Trilations, Mars, Econopolis, Morgan Stanley, DEME, Procter & Gamble, Atlas Copco, Materialise, BNP Paribas Fortis, Coca-Cola European Enterprises, Proximus, EY, Board of Innovation, DXC Technology, Caterpillar Inc., Daikin, UPS, Mondelez International, Brightwolves, … and many more!
Register for our newsletter
Receive updates for the topic of your choice.