This program is taught in English
About the program
Boost your international business career by getting a Master’s degree in Europe and the United States in only 10 months.
Study in Belgium, Brazil and the U.S. (New York). Gain invaluable access, grow your global network and acquire practical experience through a company project while living in New York for 6 months.
You will be fully prepared to build a successful career in global marketing and international business anywhere in the world through top courses in strategy, consumer insights, digital marketing and data analysis.
After attending this program:
- you are able to anticipate and forecast consumer trends, reveal consumer insights, and identify marketplace opportunities;
- you can assess information needs, design appropriate research, and gather data with the power to enhance marketing decision-making;
- you know how to obtain and convert existing marketing intelligence data into actionable information;
- you are able to develop, analyze, and use marketing metrics and analytics;
- you can use quantitative methods and models to make effective marketing decisions;
- you are trained in a variety of business skills and attitudes, e.g. multicultural awareness, trust building, perseverance, teamwork, and leadership;
- you will have developed a global perspective on business and marketing.
First semester: Antwerp, Belgium – Fortaleza, Brazil
- Perspectives on Global Business and its Environment
- Customer Driven Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- B2B & Global Marketing
- Study Tour Brazil: Bottom of the Pyramid Marketing
- Personal and Career Development
2nd & 3rd semester: New York, US
- Revealing Consumer Insights
- Language of Consumers
- Applied Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Decision Models
- Applied marketing project with a company in New York
- Personal & Career Development
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: all courses are subject to change.
The three continents
During the first semester in Antwerp students get acquainted with business and the global business context followed by the foundations of marketing management & strategic management in light of recent developments. We uncover the dynamics of consumer behavior where we will also dive into neurologic aspects of consumers. Later in this semester, students will dig deeper into specific applications in the fields of Business to Business Marketing and Global Marketing.
In November you embark on a 2 week study tour in Brazil, to learn about new sustainable business opportunities and modern marketing, using social and online media in a grass roots economy. We deliberately choose to go to Fortaleza in Céara in the Northeast of Brazil since this province is in full expansion and the characteristics of a developing region can still be observed.
New York City, North-America
In the second half of January students move for 2 semesters to New York City, the “Valhalla of Marketing”, where Fordham Gabelli School of Business welcomes you at their campus in the very heart of Manhattan (near Central Park and Comlumbus Circle). Until the beginning of July you will learn about marketing topics such as data driven marketing decisions, consumer insights, digital marketing analytics, marketing strategy, marketing decision models, etc. and you will work on a Marketing Project with a company located in New York.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with little to no work experience.
- You are interested in marketing and want to gain more insight in this subject.
- You are business-oriented and are open to an international adventure.
- You are open minded and want to study in a multicultural setting.
Participants previous editions