This program is taught in English
About the program
Boost your international business career by getting a Master’s Degree in Europe and the United States in only 10 months.
Study in Belgium, Brazil and the U.S. (New York). Gain invaluable access, grow your global network and acquire practical experience through a company project while living in New York for 6 months.
You will be fully prepared to build a successful career in global marketing and international business anywhere in the world through top courses in strategy, consumer insights, digital marketing and data analysis.
After attending this program:
- you are able to anticipate and forecast consumer trends, reveal consumer insights, and identify marketplace opportunities;
- you can assess information needs, design appropriate research, and gather data with the power to enhance marketing decision-making;
- you know how to obtain and convert existing marketing intelligence data into actionable information;
- you are able to develop, analyze, and use marketing metrics and analytics;
- you can use quantitative methods and models to make effective marketing decisions;
- you are trained in a variety of business skills and attitudes, e.g. multicultural awareness, trust building, perseverance, teamwork and leadership;
- you will have developed a global perspective on business and marketing.
First semester: Antwerp, Belgium – Fortaleza, Brazil
- Perspectives on Global Business and its Environment
- Customer Driven Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research Portfolio
- B2B & Global Marketing
- Study Tour Brazil: Bottom of the Pyramid Marketing
- Leadership & Career Development Track
2nd & 3rd semester: New York, US
- Revealing Consumer Insights
- Language of Consumers
- Applied Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Data Driven Marketing Decisions
- Personal and Career Development
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: all courses are subject to change.
Profile of past edition (2016-2017)
|Number of students||15-20|
|Number of nationalities||6|
|Work experience in years||0-5|