This program is taught in English
About the program
If you want to enhance your hands-on management skills and competences, particularly in the Chinese and European market, this unique program is ideal for you. A joint initiative of two leading business schools drives a stimulating curriculum that will guide you to discover your personal strengths and prepare you for a booming career in international business.
After attending this program:
- you have profound knowledge of management functions;
- you have mastered knowledge and skills required in key managerial positions: leadership, people management, and long-term planning;
- you have strengthened highly relevant business skills, such as entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence, and initiative;
- you improved your problemsolving skills and capacity for teamwork;
- you are able to examine global issues from a European and Chinese perspective;
- you learn the Chinese language or French if you are a Chinese student;
- you learn to work in multicultural teams.
AMS Essentials (LCDT, Excel, Sustainability…)
Leadership & Career Development Track
Professional Business Skills
Business in the EU
Business in Global Political Economy
People Management & Organization
Accounting & Corporate Finance; European Perspective
Chinese & French (non credited)
Doing Business in Eastern Europe
Asian Economics & Geopolitics
Branding in Asia
Cross Cultural Management & Negotiation
Strategic & Supply Chain Management
*All master programs offer elective weeks during which you will be immersed in exciting topics such as Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Organizational Agility, Paradoxal Thinking, Big Data, Cyber Security etc.
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: all courses are subject to change.
Budapest – Doing business & management in middle & eastern Europe, in collaboration with ESSCA.
China-Europe consulting project
Antwerp Management School students will assist companies for 10 weeks in teams, supervised by their faculty. Together they will work intensively on business challenges and deliver a complete report with fresh insights and practical recommendations. The projects can take place in another country, increasing your network and thus your job or trainee opportunities.
Our Leadership and Career Development Track helps you launch your career. A Career Development Manager will guide you during your time on our campus. Additionally, you will have access to our documentation center as well as a database of companies and organizations.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a Master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You have a clear interest in doing business between Europe & China, or in one of the two continents.
- You are very fascinated by the international dimension of the program where you will spend 1 semester in Antwerp, the heart of Europe and 1 semester in Shanghai.
- After this year you can call yourself the future China-Europe business experts/managers.
Upon successful completion of the academic year, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management: China-Europe Business’
Participants previous editions