This program is taught in English
About the program
If you want to enhance your hands-on management skills and competencies, particularly in the Chinese and European market, this unique Master is ideal for you. A joint initiative of two leading business schools, this stimulating program will guide you in the discovery of your personal strengths and prepare you for a booming career in international business.
After attending this program:
- you have profound knowledge of management functions;
- you master knowledge and skills required in key managerial positions: leadership, people management and long-term planning;
- you have strengthened highly relevant business skills such as: entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence and initiative;
- you improved your problem-solving skills and capacity for teamwork;
- you are able to examine global issues from a European and Chinese perspective;
- You learn the Chinese language or an additional European language if you are a Chinese student;
- Working in multicultural teams.
Antwerp (Sept – Jan)
- Management and Organization
- Operations Management and Research
- Financial Management
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Emerging Powers in the Global Economy
- European Corporate & Financial Management
- European Business & Politics in the backdrop of Asia
Budapest (Field trip, 1st semester)
- Doing Business and Management in Central and Eastern Europe
- Cultural Activities
- Company Visit
Shanghai (Feb – May)
- Branding in Asia
- Asian Economy and Geopolitics
- Cross-Cultural Management and Negotiation
- Strategic and Supply Chain Management
- Digital Marketing
Consulting Project (Jun – Aug)
- Apply acquired knowledge in hands-on management project
- Leadership & Career Development Track
- French or Chinese Course
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: all courses are subject to change.
|Amount of students||24|
China-Europe consulting project
Antwerp Management School students will assist companies for 10 weeks in teams, supervised by their faculty. Together they will work intensively on business challenges and deliver a complete report with fresh insights and practical recommendations. The projects can take place in another country, increasing your network and thus your job or trainee opportunities.
Our Leadership and Career Development Track helps you launch your career. A Career Development Manager will guide you during your time on our campus. Additionally, you will have access to our documentation center as well as a database of companies and organizations.