This program is taught in English
About the program
Information technology (IT) has become crucial in the support, sustainability and growth of enterprises. As a result, digital capabilities will increasingly determine which companies create value and which ones lose value.
The masterclass “Digital Transformation: Strategy & Leadership” acknowledges this critical dependency and calls for a specific focus on building organizational capabilities around the digital assets. These capabilities include the design and implementation of governance and management models around digital assets, the integration of business and IT (digital) strategies and the articulation and realization of benefits from digital investments.
After attending this program:
- You are able to develop an IT strategy in alignment with your business strategy;
- You can build an enterprise governance of IT strategy and related framework for your organization;
- You understand the performance impact of IT enabled initiatives;
- You understand how a portfolio of IT investments should be managed effectively;
- You can identify and communicate the company’s IT related business value opportunities and risks;
- You can interpret international IT governance frameworks such as COBIT 5.
The program consists of 3 parts and 1 optional elective, all addressing specific topics. In each module, models and concepts are explained and illustrated through cases and exercises. All in-class sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of focus on sharing experiences and challenging ideas.
- Part 1: Business and IT strategy & alignment
- Part 2: Governance & management of enterprise IT
- Part 3: Strategy road maps for managing digital transformation – IT governance business game
- Digital Strategy Boot camp: Exploration of contemporary emerging and potential disruptive technologies (2 days – optional)
This program is designed for business and IT professionals involved in business and IT strategy setting and value creation out of IT enabled investments:
- CIOs and/or CEOs, BU managers, business process owners, project managers, program & portfolio managers, business consultants, information managers, business/IT relationship managers
Active participation in this course (4 modules + elective) will entitle you to receive the certificate ‘Master Class Business & IT Strategy and Leadership’ of Antwerp Management School.