This program is taught in English
About the program
Information technology (IT) has become crucial in the support, sustainability and growth of enterprises. As a result, digital capabilities will increasingly determine which companies create value and which ones lose value.
The master class “Digital Transformation: Strategy & Leadership” acknowledges this critical dependency and calls for a specific focus on building organizational capabilities around the digital assets. These capabilities include the design and implementation of governance and management models around digital assets, the integration of business and IT (digital) strategies and the articulation and realization of benefits from digital investments.
After attending this program:
- You are able to develop an IT strategy in alignment with your business strategy;
- You can build an enterprise governance structure for IT strategy and related frameworks for your organization;
- You understand the performance impact of IT enabled initiatives;
- You understand how a portfolio of IT investments should be managed effectively;
- You can identify and communicate the company’s IT related business value opportunities and risks;
- You can interpret international IT governance frameworks such as COBIT 5.
The program consists of 4 parts, all addressing specific topics. In each part, models and concepts are explained, illustrated and applied through cases and exercises. All in-class sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of focus on sharing experiences and challenging ideas.
- Part 1: Business and IT strategy & alignment
- Part 2: Governance & management of enterprise IT
- Part 3: Strategy road maps for managing digital transformation – IT governance business game
- Part 4: Digital Strategy Boot camp: Exploration of contemporary emerging and potential disruptive technologies
This program is designed for business and IT professionals involved in business and IT strategy setting and value creation out of IT enabled investments:
- CEO’s, CIO’s, IT managers & directors, business process owners, BU managers, IT quality managers, information security managers, digital transformation managers & project leaders, information managers, developers, business & IT consultants, digital marketeers, portfolio, program and project managers, digital architects.
Active and successful participation in this course will entitle you to receive the certificate ‘Master Class Digital Transformation: Strategy and Leadership’ of Antwerp Management School.
Get a Master’s degree!
The Master Class Digital Transformation: Strategy and Leadership is an integral; part of our Executive Master tracks in Leading Digital Transformation. Three part-time master programs are offering you the flexibility to combine your job and career perspectives with the commitment and aspirations of obtaining a master degree.
- Executive Master in IT Management (MITM)
- Executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture (MEITA)
- Executive Master in IT Governance and Assurance (MITGA)
Thanks to the modular construction of these master tracks, we are offering maximum flexibility with multiple starting points spread over two academic years. Start with a module and apply for the full master track later or combine only those modules that best fit your personal needs.
Successful completion of the part-time master program will result in a Master of Science (MSc) diploma with double accreditation: the international AACSB accreditation as well as the Benelux NVAO accreditation.