This program is taught in English
About the program
Today, the logistics sector is continuously increasing worldwide and supply chain functions are rapidly gaining importance in international companies. After successfully completing the Global Supply Chain Management program, our graduates are able to substantially broaden their scope of employment opportunities both in terms of functionality and sector, and can increase their chances of worldwide career progress and employability.
After attending this program:
- You have acquired a sound basis in the theory and concepts of the major functional areas in management and their strategic implementation with a special focus on global supply chains;
- You have a thorough understanding of the supply chain as a whole, as well as its individual parts;
- You are trained in a variety of communication skills and business attitudes, e.g. multicultural communication, entrepreneurship, negotiations, self and group assessments, creativity, perseverance, teamwork and leadership.
Personal Development Journey: AMS Essentials
Leadership & Career Development track
Professional Business Skills
Basics of Supply Chain Management
Managerial Decision Making
Production and Operations Management
Distribution Structures and Outbound Logistics
Supply Chain Finance
Modeling Global Supply Chains
Supply Chain Implementation Aspects
Integrated Business Processes with SAP ERP
Fresh Connection Game
International Experience Trip
GSCM master project
(incl. business research methods)
*All master programs offer elective weeks during which you will be immersed in exciting topics such as Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Organizational agility, Paradoxal thinking, Big data, Cyber security etc.
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: Curriculum is subject to change.
Last year, students went to Vienna, Austria. They had a lecture at University of Vienna, multiple company visits and of course, a tour of the beautiful city.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are interested in learning about all functions of the supply chain, including inventory, transportation, logistics, production, etc.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly international and multicultural setting.
Upon successful completion of this Master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management: Global Supply Chain Management’
Participants previous editions