This program is taught in English
About the program
Today, the logistics sector is continuously increasing worldwide and supply chain functions are rapidly gaining importance in international companies. After successfully completing a Master in Global Supply Chain Management, our graduates are able to substantially broaden their scope of employment opportunities both in terms of functionality and sector, and can increase their chances of worldwide career progress and employability.
After attending this program:
- You have acquired a sound basis in the theory and concepts of the major functional areas in management and their strategic implementation with a special focus on global supply chains;
- You have a thorough understanding of the supply chain as a whole, as well as its individual parts;
- You are trained in a variety of communication skills and business attitudes, e.g. multicultural communication, entrepreneurship, negotiations, self and group assessments, creativity, perseverance, teamwork and leadership.
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Methodologies, tools and skills for Global Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Global Strategic Management
- Leadership & Career Development Track
- Global Supply Chain Activities
- Strategic Procurement
- Production and Operation Management
- Distribution structures and outbound logistics
- Supply Chain Finance
- Modeling Global Supply Chains
- ICT and Technology for SCM
- Supply Chain Implementation Aspects
- Global Supply Chain Experience
- Fresh Connection Game
- International GSCM trip
- Cultural Aspects in Global Supply Chains
- Asian Economics and Business Environment
- Business in the European Union
- People Management in a Global Context
- GSCM Master Project
- Business Research Methods
- International fieldtrip
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: Curriculum is subject to change.
Last year, students went to Vienna, Austria. They had a lecture at University of Vienna, multiple company visits and of course, a tour of the beautiful city.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are interested in learning about all functions of the supply chain, including inventory, transportation, logistics, production, etc.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly international and multicultural setting.
Participants previous editions