Mission of the expertise center
The goal of our expertise center is to develop new theories and best practices in the field of IT management and governance. We focus on how organizations enable their business and IT management to take up their responsibilities with regards to business/IT alignment and value IT investments. Digital Business & IT distributes innovative research, based on scientific methods and with a highly practical relevance in IT as well as the business community.
- Develop state-of-the-art research in four fundamental domains
- Spread knowledge through publications, courses and conferences
- Build a reference point embedded in an international network
- Advise external organizations on projects via contract-based funding
- Integrate knowledge to create high quality management education
- Research project: Board level IT Governance
Toolkit 2: a board level dashboard for digital strategy & oversight
Use this dashboard as a tool!
This dashboard will help boards to evaluate whether their board level IT governance approach is implemented properly, whether it is generating the desired outcomes and how it can be improved.