In the context of the chair, several research projects have been carried out in recent years, which are bundled in “Career-breaking Research”:
- Future of Work: impact of technological change on work, collaboration and employability (2020), in collaboration with De Tijd and L'Echo, Bpact/Indiville.
- Flexible talent management (2018): large-scale international survey of companies and freelancers
- Flexible deployment of talent: critical success factors of talent sharing or co-sourcing
(2017), in collaboration with Experience@Work
- Mobility (2015): case studies and 10 recommendations to mobilise talent
- Career-breaking research: Survey of HR managers and business leaders on the vision of careers and policies, analysis of trends and impact on business results (2012-2016).
- The manager as a lever for career policy (2014): survey of managers and employees within their team on expectations and experiences regarding career policy, the role of the manager as a career facilitator.
Ans De Vos compiled the insights of five years’ worth of research in cooperation with SD Worx in her book ‘Careers in motion’.