Since its launch in 2015, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) have become increasingly popular. In 2018 and 2020, the Antwerp Management School, the University of Antwerp and UCLouvain conducted the SDG barometer to measure the adoption of the SDGs in Belgium.
But what about the integration of the SDGs in Belgian organizations today? Do awareness and implementation initiatives help achieve the SDGs? And how did organizations progress compared with 2 years ago?
To answer these questions, the partners in this project developed the SDG Barometer 2022. This research focuses on companies, social organizations, educational institutions and public organizations.
- January – April 2022: Design survey
- May 2022: Launching the survey
- July – September 2022: Analysis of the survey
- October 2022: Design report and presentation of the results
This project contributes to:
- Belgian scientific research that maps the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals within Belgian organizations;
- the further dissemination of knowledge about the SDGs;
- the SDG Forum program (4 October 2022, Brussels) where the results of the barometer will be presented.
This research builds further on the results of the SDG Barometer 2018 and 2020 and consists of seven dossiers from which new insights will arise:
- Dossier I – The COVID-19 pandemic
- Dossier II – SDG awareness and integration
- Dossier III – Motivations and barriers
- Dossier IV – SDG prioritization
- Dossier V – Impacts
- Dossier VI – Education and training
- Dossier VII – International perspective
Read more about the integration and the results in the report.
Register for our newsletter
Receive updates for the topic of your choice.