- Dean of Antwerp Management School
- Academic Director Executive Master of Enterprise IT Architecture
- Academic Director Executive Master of IT Governance and Assurance
- Digital Strategies
- IT Governance & Management
- IT Strategy and Alignment
- IT Value & Performance Management
- IT Assurance & Audit
- Information Risk & Security
- Academic Director Expertise Center Digital Business & IT
Dean of Antwerp Management School, Steven De Haes, PhD, is Full Professor Information Systems Management at the University of Antwerp and the Antwerp Management School. He is actively engaged in teaching and applied research in the domains of Digital Strategies, IT Governance & Management, IT Strategy & Alignment, IT Value & Performance Management, IT Assurance & Audit and Information Risk & Security.
He teaches at bachelor, master, executive and PhD level. He also acts as Academic Director for the Executive Master of IT Governance & Assurance, the Executive Master of Enterprise IT Architecture, the Executive Master of IT Management and the (full-time pre-experience) Master in Management.
His research has been published in international peer-reviewed journals and leading conferences. He is co-editor-in-chief of the International Journal on IT/Business Alignment and Governance (www.igi-global.com/ijitbag) and co-authored and/or edited several books, including “Enterprise Governance of IT: Achieving Strategic Alignment and Value” (Springer, first edition – 2009; second edition – 2015). He also acts as Academic Director of the IT Alignment and Governance (ITAG) Research Institute.
He held positions of Director of Research and Associate Dean Master Programs for the Antwerp Management School (2008-2012) and currently is Associate Dean of Faculty. He also acts as speaker and facilitator in academic and professional conferences and coaches organizations in their digital strategies, IT governance, alignment, value and audit/assurance efforts. He was involved in the development of the international IT governance framework COBIT as researcher and co-author.
Follow Steven on Twitter: @stevendehaes
- Business Strategy & Leadership NEW
- Executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture
- Executive Master in IT Governance & Assurance
- Executive Master in IT Management
- Executive MBA
- Master Class Corporate Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Master Class Digital Transformation: Strategy & Leadership
- Master Class Governance & Management of Digital Assets
- Master Class Information Security Management