This program is taught in English
About the program
The agile enterprise needs to optimize it’s performance while implementing all kinds of changes. Objectives, people, procedures and technology need to be organized as an integrated unity to master organizational and technical complexity. There is a need for adequate and intentional enterprise design to deliver value.
This masterclass focuses on the role of enterprise engineering and enterprise architecture within the challenge to obtain such an integrated unity. Courses will therefore deliver theoretical insights in the performance of organizations. Design principles will be put forward in order to excel in the realization of objectives and to find ways to succeed in a technology driven context.
DEMO (Design and Engineering Methodology for Organizations) is a scientifically grounded (TU Delft) approach to comprehend the enterprise. It delivers a concise but complete view on how the enterprise is constructed. This is the essence for organizational (re-)design.
The master class is an integral part of the executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture. At the end of this master class you are fully prepared to successfully obtain the ‘DEMO Master’ certificate of the Enterprise Engineering Institute.
After attending this program:
- You are able to recognize and reduce complexity in your organizational design;
- You can make a clear distinction between key and minor issues at the level of organizational transactions and business processes;
- You will recognize design patterns in a business process;
- You will have an applicable overview of the most important concepts of current systems development and architecture methodologies;
- You understand the DEMO theory (certificate ‘DEMO Master’).
The master class consists of several parts, addressing specific topics. In each part, models and concepts are taught and illustrated with cases and exercises. All in-class sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of focus on sharing experiences and challenging ideas.
- Enterprise & IT Architecture Model and Frameworks
- System Development Methodologies
- Enterprise Engineering: DEMO Master
Note: Following this master class, will grant you access to the Master Class Agile Enterprise Engineering and Architecture – Advanced Topics, where courses further elaborate on the evolvability of systems, be it software or other artifacts (business processes, enterprise models or other), using Normalized Systems Theory. The ‘advanced topics’ module cannot be followed separately from this master class. Contact the Program Manager for more information.
This program is designed for:
- Enterprise architects, IT analists, IT architects, developers, IT managers, CIOs, business consultants, business unit managers, digital marketeers, business analists, solution architects, business architects, program and project managers
- Anyone within the organization involved in or responsible for the redesign of a business process or change management
Active participation in this course will entitle you to receive the certificate ‘Master Class Agile Enterprise Engineering & Architecture’ of Antwerp Management School.