First start date
Fees & Funding
The tuition fees are the following (VAT exempt):
Part 1: € 5.600
Part 1 & 2 : € 8.900
Part 3: € 8.900
Part 1, 2 & 3: € 14.400
This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
- Documentation, books and reading materials
- Dinners, lunches & refreshments
- Optional residential costs (travel, hotel, dinner).
- SME discount: Flemish SME’s get a discount between 20% and 30% granted by the Flemish Government.
- There is a similar discount for SME’s located in Brussels.
- Public and Social Profit sector: Belgian candidates from public and social profit organizations can contact the Program Director for special conditions.
- Dutch citizens benefit from a tax reduction based on the amount of the actual study cost.
- German citizens can apply for a scholarship with Deutsche Bildung.
- This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave.
Antwerp Management School