Master Class Business Strategy & Leadership
- Fees & practical info
Fees & practical info
Spring edition 2021*:
- Leadership track NeuroTrainingLab™ session 1: March 4 or 5
- Module ‘Excellence in strategy management’: March 10, 11 and 12
- Module ‘Digital transformation’: April 22 and 23
- Module ‘Strategic leadership & high performing teams’: May 17, 18 and 19
- Leadership track NeuroTrainingLab™ session 2: June 15 or 16
Fall edition 2021*:
- Leadership track NeuroTrainingLab™ session 1: November 22 or 23
- Module ‘Excellence in strategy management’: November 24, 25 and 26
- Module ‘Digital transformation’: December 16 and 17
- Module ‘Strategic leadership & high performing teams’: January 17 and 18
- Leadership track NeuroTrainingLab™ session 2: to be determined
Please register via the link at the bottom of this page. Please note that you must sign up first if you don’t have a login.
* We take all necessary measures to guarantee a coronaproof learning environment on our campus. If necessary, we always look for creative solutions, tailored to the needs of our students. Read more.
Program fee (excluding VAT)
- Entire Master Class: 9.500
- Entire Master Class + leadership track: € 11.000
- € 4.500 (earlier participation to the master class is mandatory)
- Module ‘Excellence in strategy management’: € 3.950
- Module ‘Digital transformation’: € 2.650
- Module ‘Strategic leadership & high performing teams’: € 3.950
- AMS alumni enjoy a 10% discount on the registration fee, with a maximum amount of 2,500 euros (excl. VAT). Click here for more info.
- SME conditions: Flemish SMEs can receive 20 to 30% subsidy from the ‘Kmo- portefeuille’ of the Flemish Government.
- A similar subsidy is available for SMEs that are located in Brussels.
- Participants from public and social profit organizations can ask for financial aid under certain conditions. Contact the Learning & Development Advisor for more information.
- This Master Class is registered in the 'training database Flemish training incentives' and entitles you to educational leave and educational vouchers.
Antwerp Management School