This program is taught in Dutch
About the program
Real estate is not only one of the most important, but also one of the fastest evolving sectors in our economy. Real estate is also an eminently multidisciplinary and competitive business in which actors with diverse interests are brought together. The Master in Real Estate Management (MRE) provides the necessary knowledge and skills to understand the real estate complexity.
You will gain a thorough understanding of the various aspects of real estate expertise (financial, legal, economic, technical), trends and developments. This program combines deepening and broadening of knowledge on an academic level with practical skills in real estate and teaches all elements that are decisive in strategic decision making.
After attending this program you are able to:
- assess and execute the value of real estate objects and projects;
- interpret and provide solutions for specific financial-economic challenges in real estate;
- the ability to assess and evaluate the points of view and the interests of all stakeholders in a real estate project;
- execute attainability studies, estimations, risk-reward analyses and wallet optimizations, and implement them in Excel;
- Contribute to your organization’s strategy determination, efficiency and profitability.
- Real Estate Markets and Location
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Valuation
- Master Project I
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Portfolio management
- Real Estate investment and financing
- Capita selecta
- Master Project II
University schooled professionals with at least 3 years of working experience in real estate.
Potential profiles of future participants are:
- Investors, fund and capital managers, financiers, financial planners, corporate real estate managers, asset managers;
- project and development managers, facility managers, land surveyors and estimators,, engineers, architects, urban engineers;
- real estate advisors, lawyers, business revisors, bookers, accountants, developers, contractors, real estate developers, notaries.
Master in Real Estate Management is a master program recognized by the government. Upon successful completion of the exams you will be awarded the degree “Master in Real Estate Management”, which is accredited by RICS.
This program is designed for real estate professionals with a university education who have a minimum of three years of working experience in real estate.