First start date
Boost your knowledge
on supply chain and logistics
Improve various links in your supply chain strategy by capitalizing on the latest trends and insights.
Tap into 3
This course is a cooperation between the European Supply Chain Forum (ESCF), Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), and Antwerp Management School (AMS).
& real-life cases
By combining academic knowledge with strong real-life cases, you will learn how to handle complex challenges within supply chain and logistics.
Lift your supply chain and your career
This course gives you a deeper understanding of the complexities that companies face in supply chain and logistics.
A wide range of topics will be discussed, giving you an overview of relevant decision domains such as the technological, operational, and organizational aspects. We also discuss emerging developments and opportunities (think of Artificial Intelligence, blockchain, big data, etc.) to improve supply chain and logistics processes.
In the optional company-based project, you will work on a real-life business case from your own company, guided by one of the professors of the participating schools.
6 trending supply chain topics and a business case from your company
- Supply chain overview & customer value
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Multi-echelon inventory management
- Trends & future implications
- Transport & distribution
- Optional: company-based project, supervised by professors
Expand your knowledge on supply chain & logistics and...
- have a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class supply chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage;
- have experience in viewing supply chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers;
- become familiar with tools and applications used in supply chain process evaluation and re-engineering, including sustainability aspects, people, leadership, and change management aspects;
- gain experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- have a knowledge baseline documenting supply chain management best practices;
- broaden your network with an international group of participants.
Want to know more about the Master Class Global Supply Chain & Logistics?
Subscribe to our 'Supply Chain & Logistics' newsletter
Would you like to stay up to date on the latest news around Supply Chain & Logistics? Subscribe to our topical newsletter(s) via the link below.
Start the registration procedure
We only accept a limited number of candidates. We advise you to start the noncommittal application process as soon as possible. Registrations will be closed once the maximum capacity has been reached.
A question about this program?
Function: Learning & Development Advisor
Phone: +32 474 44 03 28