After this course, you will dispose of:
- a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class supply chain management practices and their impact on creating and maintaining a competitive advantage;
- a better understanding of looking at supply chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers;
- the tools and applications used in supply chain process evaluation and re-engineering, including sustainability aspects, people, leadership, and change management;
- experience and insights in both qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- a solid knowledge baseline of the most important topics involved in supply chain management, including best practices.
In cooperation with: