After this course, you will:
- have a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class supply chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage;
- have experience in viewing supply chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers;
- be familiar with the tools and applications used in supply chain process evaluation and re-engineering, including sustainability aspects, people, leadership, and change management aspects;
- gain experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- have a knowledge baseline documenting supply chain management best practices.