This program is taught in English
About the program
This master class delivers the required in-depth knowledge on IT management, IT governance & assurance so participants can establish the leadership and the capacity to integrate IT governance within the overall enterprise strategy and corporate governance.
Both large and small organizations are looking for IT management and IT governance & assurance professionals that understand and evaluate the need for IT leadership and that establish organizational structures and processes. These experts ensure that IT sustains and extends the enterprise strategy and objectives, while mitigating business risks.
After attending this program:
- You have deepened your knowledge of IT management, governance and assurance;
- You are able to prepare and make management decisions in the domains of governance, audit, management and control of IT;
- You can execute and lead IT related governance and assurance projects;
- You can apply the international IT governance and assurance framework COBIT 5;
- After successful completion you will be prepared to successfully obtain ISACA’s professional certifications.
The master class consists of several parts, addressing specific topics. In each area we address theoretical aspects, implementation challenges, management practices and structures, key goals, metrics, roles and responsibilities. All in-class sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of focus on sharing experiences and challenging ideas.
- business information technology planning
- organizations and strategy development
- service management and operations monitoring and control
This program is designed to accommodate experienced IT professionals as well as experienced business managers:
- Business consultants, Operational auditors, IT auditors, IT assurance professionals, CIOs, ICT managers, IT quality managers
Active participation in this course will entitle you to receive the certificate ‘Master Class Governance & Management of Digital Assets’ of Antwerp Management School and a certificate of Maastricht University School of Business & Economics.