This program is taught in English
About the program
Finance professionals with a strong background in analytical and practical decision making are increasingly demanded by a wide range of multinational corporations and financial institutions such as banks, mutual funds, pension funds, insurance companies and investment agencies.
This master program prepares young graduates with a background in finance or economics for a future in the financial sector by providing them with a business attitude combined with the necessary analytical and practical decision-making and management skills.
Upon succesfully completing your degree at Antwerp Management School, you may continue on to New York City to earn a Master’s of Science in Global Finance.
After attending this program:
- you have a strong background in analytical and practical decision making;
- you have a set of skills ranging from corporate finance decisions to portfolio management and derivative pricing;
- you have a thorough knowledge of the theory and concepts of all major areas of financial management and their strategic implementation.
Computer Applications in Finance
Case Seminar in Corporate Finance
Empirical Research in Finance
Global Financial Markets I
Global Financial Markets II
Advanced Investment Analysis
Advanced Financial Risk Management
Raising Capital and Investing in Global Financial Markets
Contemporary Issues in Global Finance
Computer programming in R
Real Estate Finance
Upon successfully completing your degree at Antwerp Management School, students can choose to go to New York for July/August to work on obtaining their Master of Science in Global Finance from Fordham Gabelli School of Business. At Fordham, students will only need to follow three additional courses, listed below. This involved an extra tuition fee to Fordham of about $15,000.
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: All courses are subject to change
Upon successful completion of this Master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management: Master in Finance’
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You have a background in finance or economics.
- You want to specialize in global financial markets, investments, risk management and corporate finance.
- You are a team player who wants to study in an widely diversified international group.
Participants previous editions