Mission of the expertise center
We research the future of our labor organization. Together with our partners we create a sustainable vision on HRM, work, careers and organizations. Our research is based on a number of fundamental principles, as well as on our personal activities: the importance of the vision of all stakeholders and a co-creative approach. Through dialogue and collaboration with different partners and stakeholders, we reach practical solutions that are introduced in many organizations.
There is a huge need for better insight into how organizational changes can be successfully introduced. A balance needs to be found between the quality of the organization on the one hand and the quality of labor on the other: the creation of an Innovative Labor organization, while keeping an eye on the human side of organizational change processes. The portfolio organizational change at Antwerp Management School offers you state-of-the-art insights and a clear scientific framework to face your future challenges. With this expertise center, we help managers find a sustainable way to prepare their organization for tomorrow.
- Aim for Workable Work that guarantees the continuity of the organization
- Help shape organizations in a goal-oriented and conscious manner
- Support organizations in their switch from functional to process-oriented work
- Find common grounds for co-creation
- Chair SD Worx Next Generation Work: Creating Sustainable Careers
- ID@Work: research project on the inclusion of people with a mental disability on the regular labor market
Free test by ID@Work
Check the extent to which your company is ready to attract people with intellectual disabilities.