Future of Work
ID@Work (Intellectual Disability at work) is a research project that focuses on integrating people with an intellectual disability in the regular economy. Through this project, Antwerp Management School and its partner HEC Liège are aiming to contribute to an inclusive society that focuses on talents and competences instead of on limitations.
By hiring researchers with intellectual disability for ID@Work, Antwerp Management School brings into practice one of the cornerstones of it’s mission: creating social awareness as a lever for sustainability.
- A study of Belgian companies who already employed staff with an intellectual disability – 2015 and 2016
- Publication of a white paper – June 2016.
- Creation of a test enabling employers to determine to what extent their organization is ready to hire employees with an intellectual disability – November 2016.
- The test takes only 10 minutes and provides researchers with data for further steps in this project.
- Establish a playbook for the coaching of employers wishing to recruit people with an intellectual disability. The playbook will be made available to employers as well as all existing counselling and coaching services – May 2017
- Integration of knowledge on the subject of employing people with an intellectual disability within the normal labor market into the various HR training programs at Antwerp Management School – as of 2017.
Register for our newsletter
Receive updates for the topic of your choice.