|Price (VAT excl.)||
Full program (3 modules): € 6750
Masterclass I : October 14-15-16, 2019
Masterclass II : December 9-10-11, 2019
Masterclass III : January 20-21-22, 2020
From 10.00 am to 18.00 pm.
- Included: documentation, syllabi, handbooks and catering
To be able to apply course contents optimally within your own organization, it is advisable to have multiple (max. 3) participants from the same company in the program.
- SME conditions: You can receive 30 to 40% subsidy from the ‘KMO portefeuille’ of the Flemish Government.
- A similar subsidy is available for SMEs that are located in Brussels.
- Participants from public and social profit organizations can request for a financial benefit, provided that certain conditions are met. Contact the Learning & Development Advisor for more information.
Antwerp Management School
You have at least a higher education degree (short cycle) and several years of work experience. You are a manager, member of staff or you aim to grow within your organization. Specific prior knowledge is not required.
- Step 1: Start your registration by filling in the registration form.
- Step 2: You will receive a confirmation email.
Since the number of students admitted is limited, we advise you to sign up as soon as possible.