This program is taught in English
About the program
Interested in a career in fashion? Get a head start and enroll in International Fashion Management at Antwerp Management School. The Fashion Management curriculum is a unique program that is responding to challenges in the fashion industry from different perspectives.
Think of topics like developed vs. emerging markets; global vs. local; relevant topics like sustainability and ethics, technology and digitalization, entrepreneurship and innovation. The philosophy of the program is exploring and investing in the fashion industry’s future, growth and development.
- Prepare yourself for a mid- to senior management role in the international fashion industry;
- Understand the dynamics within developed and emerging international fashion markets;
- Develop the understanding of possibilities in new and other fashion markets;
- Explore the relationship between global and local fashion markets and the challenges they present.
The Economic Environment: micro & macro perspectives
- Intercultural Awareness in Business
- Perspectives on Global Business and its environment
Strategizing Fashion/ Ecosystem of the Fashion Industry
Customer Driven Marketing
Financial Management, Cash flow planning
Sustainability & the Supply Chain
Entrepreneurship, Business Modelling & IP
Milaan Domus (end of January 28 – beginning of March 8)
FAAP Brazil (March 11 – April 22)
Master Consultancy project
Career Development Portfolio
Fashion Entrepreneurship Award
When you register for this program, you get a chance to compete for the Fashion Entrepreneurship award. Team up with a designer and pitch your business plan together at the end of the academic year. The best business plan will win the award.
What does this award give you?
- Recognition from the fashion industry
- A starting capital of € 250,000
- Coaching and guidance from Antwerp Management School to start your business.
Where will you study?
FAAP in Sao Paolo
FAAP in Sao Paolo is now one of the most important and respected academic institutions in Brazil, with 12 thousand students and 1200 professors. The foundation is an important cultural centre in São Paulo, housing one of the most eminent theaters in town (Teatro FAAP) and the Museu de Arte Brasileira (Museum of Brazilian Art).
Antwerp Management School in Antwerp
Antwerp is without any doubt one of the most creative and entrepreneurial cities in Europe, in which new trends and designers are endlessly evolving. As one of the world’s leading fashion capitals, it has developed its own distinctive fashion identity based on the creativity of their independent high end designers, particularly with the rise of the ‘Antwerp Six’. Study at Antwerp Management School and you study at the heart of fashion.
Domus Academy in Milan
Founded in 1982 in Milan and part of Galileo Global Education, Domus Academy is one of the world’s most prestigious schools for post graduate study in design and fashion design. Domus Academy delivers one-year master’s programs, all taught in English, to more than 200 students.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree with little or no work experience;
or you are a professional working in a fashion company or an independent fashion designer who wants to explore international fashion markets;
- You have an interest in the fascinating world of fashion;
- You are an open-minded team player who wants to study in a widely diversified international context.
Upon successful completion the academic year, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management: International Fashion Management’
Belgium is a small country, but it is bursting with talent. The Belgian fashion world is intimidating for someone like me, together with the Antwerp Six, it made history. It’s why I opened one of my first international boutiques in Antwerp.
Diane Von Furstenberg