This Master Class is unique in Europe because it not only focuses on the process itself; it also takes into account the strategic context and the impact of design thinking on your organization.
- You will discover new, customer-focused and competitive opportunities in systems, processes, products, services, etc.
- You learn to (further) develop and use your creative talents to solve problems and discover and/or design opportunities. As a result, the profitability of your business will grow faster.
- Your way of thinking will change permanently. You learn to think like your customers and you can optimally align the synergies between 'what the customer wants' and 'where your company wants to go'.
- Because the real needs and values of your customers no longer hold any secrets for you, the chances of your innovations failing will be greatly reduced.
- You will be provided with various tools that you can continue to use within your organization. You will have sufficient self-confidence to independently apply these tools to other products, services, and processes, even to (re)designing your organization.
- You learn to accept complexity and turn it positively in function of the needs of your organization and customers.
- You learn how to stimulate and manage cross-disciplinary collaboration. By involving different levels within the organization, new forms of collaboration will emerge, which will increase the effectiveness of your organization.
- Your knowledge flow and idea development will improve as you apply new insights and approaches.
- Up to three months after the Master Class, you may ask us for advice if you encounter any problems.