Design & Innovation
This research project was established with the support of Interreg France-Wallonie.
Serving transregional SMEs
In an increasingly competitive environment, design is truly a strategic tool to reinforce the innovation and creativity in companies that are worried about their evolution and growth. In the heart of the euro-region, businesses such as ISI Plast, Ocular or Deknudt Mirrors, learned to integrate design methods and use them as a competitive advantage.
TRIPOD combines the power and expertise from different partners who are active in the support of economic growth in Flanders, Wallonia and Hauts-de-France. This allows them to support businesses with the application of design methods to help them grow their competitive power and learn to distinguish themselves.
- Support that integrates the new practices of design management;
- A design management training for the company and during the development of innovation projects
- Participation in transregional events to accelerate projects
For professional designers:
- Possibilities for collaborations with companies;
- Promotion and valorization of their activities;
- Participation in and activation of a transregional network of designers
This project is carried out in collaboration with cross-border partners to make optimal use of the exchange between expertise and know-how.
These activities are managed in regular consultation with the operators of other projects in the GoToS3 portfolio.
This project is realized with the support of the European Fund for Regional Development – Avec le soutien du Fonds européen de développement régional Interreg V France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen.
Register for our newsletter
Receive updates for the topic of your choice.