Expertise Center Leadership
The Leadership Expertise Center has been pioneering authentic and shared leadership of leaders, teams and organizations since 2011. We are a group of researchers and lecturers who develop knowledge and inspire a network of organizations through exclusive labs, leader dialogues and gatherings. Every year we work with over 1,500 leaders in Belgium and abroad.
Main activities of the Expertise Center
- Put authentic and shared leadership, and leadership development on the agenda of organizations and society.
- Perform practical and relevant academic research on leadership development.
- Be a thought leader and trendsetter in leadership development in Belgium.
- Be the active center in an international network for academic research on leadership.
- Inspire a network of alumni, leaders and people from the industry for state-of-the-art leadership development.
Met de podcast 'Leiderschap is overal' laat Antwerp Management School het brede publiek proeven van hun kijk op leiderschap.
May 09, 2018 by Antwerp Management School
Twelve healthcare professionals from around the globe participated in the Strategic Management of Health Systems (MAN) program at the Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM) in Antwerp. As part of this program, aimed at managers in the medical sector, they took the ’19 thoughts’ leadership…
April 09, 2018 by Steven Poelmans
The last twenty years, Steven Poelmans lived and worked in Barcelona. He recently started working as…
March 07, 2018 by Antwerp Management School
Most managers wouldn’t spontaneously call themselves ‘middle management’, if only to avoid…
A question about leadership?
I'm here to help you.