Expertise Center Leadership
The Leadership Expertise Center has been pioneering authentic and shared leadership of leaders, teams and organizations since 2011. We are a group of researchers and lecturers who develop knowledge and inspire a network of organizations through exclusive labs, leader dialogues and gatherings. Every year we work with over 1,500 leaders in Belgium and abroad.
Main activities of the Expertise Center
- Put authentic and shared leadership, and leadership development on the agenda of organizations and society.
- Perform practical and relevant academic research on leadership development.
- Be a thought leader and trendsetter in leadership development in Belgium.
- Be the active center in an international network for academic research on leadership.
- Inspire a network of alumni, leaders and people from the industry for state-of-the-art leadership development.
Feel the need to exchange experiences, questions or ideas about leadership in your organization? Become part of the Connect Program and get in touch with like-minded people.
Met de podcast 'Leiderschap is overal' laat Antwerp Management School het brede publiek proeven van hun kijk op leiderschap.
February 12, 2018 by Karen Wouters
We’ve gotten rid of our tails, but not our emotions. With that statement Dr. Steven Poelmans, professor at Antwerp Management School and EADA Business School, started the Leadership Lab “inside a leader’s brain”. How come emotions have survived all these years? The limbic system takes…
September 14, 2017 by Anne Lemaire
For the September 5 Leadership Lab, doctoral candidate Johannes Claeys met with members of our…
A question about leadership?
I'm here to help you.