Read all about how AMS safely reopens the campus for students & for visitors

Close
EN
Banner MPM beeld 1200x630 gespiegeld
https://www.antwerpmanagementschool.be/en/
Home
https://www.antwerpmanagementschool.be/en/program
Programs
https://www.antwerpmanagementschool.be/en/program/executive-master-public-management
Executive Master in Public Management
https://www.antwerpmanagementschool.be/en/program/executive-master-public-management/price
Fees & funding

Master in Public Management - Fees & funding

Fees & funding

Costs

The total program tuition cost for the 2020 – 2022 cohort is 9756€ (VAT exempt)

This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave

Included:

  • Documentation
  • Syllabi
  • Books
  • Catering

Funding

60% of the tuition fee is to be paid before the start of the program. The other 40% should be paid in April of the following year, before the start of the second year of your program. Should you prefer another payment plan, please contact the program manager.

Financial benefits

Discount deadline
Early registrants, SMEs in Belgium, as well as discounts for specific groups are available. We strongly encourage anyone who is interested in applying to contact us as soon as possible.

  • You can add this cost in your personal taxes as a professional cost. Contact the program manager for more info.
  • Scholarship for cities & communities, click here.
  • You will enjoy the Early Bird conditions (-€ 756) when you complete your application process before March 31st 2020.
  • Do you work in the social profit sector? Then you will probably be eligible for a training budget from the Flemish Government. More info per sector, click here
  • SME discount: Flemish SME’s get a discount between 20% and 30% granted by the Flemish Government.
  • This program is eligible for Flemish Educational Leave
Boogkeers
Inge salden

A question about this program?

Inge Salden

Phone: +32 3 265 46 31

Close

A question about this program?