A knowledge hub that focusses on entrepreneurship and innovation within creative sector organizations
Mission of the Knowledge Community
The knowledge community creativity and fashion managements goal is to deepen and develop actual knowledge for creative sector organizations. We use this knowledge to help organizations with the development and growth of their creative competencies. In this the following activities are most important:
- Detect trends and analyze and build sustainable academic knowledge on creative sectors in Flanders, in Belgium and internationally.
- Support creative organizations on the domains of leadership and innovation.
- Stimulate the creative sectors through co-creative research, knowledge sharing and interactive learning methods.
- Creative bootcamps
- Workshops: management and entrepreneurship / innovative business models / True Colors Toolkit
- Co-creation trajectories business en creatives
- Keynotes and lectures
- Knowledge creation based on publications and research in name of the government, businesses and other organizations.
True Colors Toolkit
This tool helps you to expose the dominant frame of thought in your own creative organization. You’re only one step away from more conscious decision-making! The tool covers the creative industries’ three main frames of thought. Keep in mind that these frames are not meant to pigeonhole any of the actors of the industries involved, nor to rank them.