Vision of the knowledge community
It is our ambition to build a community in Flanders for family businesses that are willing to question the status quo and are ready to reinvent themselves in order to prepare the family business for the next 25 years.
Mission of the knowledge community
Our Family Business Community addresses family businesses and their leaders of today and tomorrow. Through training, activities, and research we offer an ideal mix of practical insights, scientific expertise and individual coaching. Because it is driven by a renowned business school, it guarantees a high quality professional support to its members.
- Training tailored to your needs as a family business
- Workshops and interactive sessions where knowledge and experience is shared
- Lectures and events, in-house and on location
- Creation of knowledge based on publications and research commissioned by companies, organizations and the government
Family businesses – whatever their size – can join our community based on a membership. You can choose between two formulas: a silver or a golden membership. It grants access to our platform within which expertise and stories are shared which will inspire family businesses to continue building and developing their business.
Our target audience
- Family businesses, whatever their size is.
- The leaders of tomorrow: family and non-family members who will be active in the future as a leader, director, or business owner.
- The leaders of today: the current manager or CEO
Do you want to prepare your family business for the future? This program deals with the transfer processes and the human, strategic, financial, fiscal and juridical aspects accompanying them.
Start: April 26 2017
Duration: Short 1-15 days
Online assessment tool
Antwerp Management School developed an assessment tool in collaboration with UNIZO and with the support of the Agency of innovation and entrepreneurship.
With this free tool you can make an estimation of the value of your company or of a company that you’re looking to take over.