- Business information security
- Information Systems Management
Yuri Bobbert has a double PhD at Radboud University and Antwerp University in the field of IT performance measurement, as a result of that research work, he co-developed multiple technologies and did +100 publications on this topic.
Yuri is the former global Group CSO of NN – Group (listed at AEX) and UWV (Government). He led the merge of NN Group and DeltaLloyds IT Security, Risk & Compliance function. Prior to his CSO roles Bobbert served for +10 year as CEO of B-ABLE, an IT consulting firm.
Yuri has been teaching at Antwerp Management School since 2011.
He is the author of the books:
- Strategic Approaches to Digital Platform Security Assurance
- Leading in Digital Security
- Cybersecurity in 60 minutes
- Critical Success Factors for Business Information Security
- 'Exploring Capabilities and Skills for Digital Value Creation” about the role of Softskills