Yuri Bobbert is Professor at Antwerp Management School since 2011 and academic director for the Executive master in IT Risk and Cybersecurity since 2019. Bobbert is the former global Group CSO of NN – Group (listed at AEX) and UWV (Government). He led the merge of NN Group and DeltaLloyds IT Security, Risk & Compliance function.
Prior to his CSO roles Bobbert served for +10 year as CEO of B-ABLE, an IT consulting firm.
He has a double PhD at Radboud University and Antwerp University in the field of IT performance measurement, as a result of that research work, he co-developed multiple technologies and did +100 publications on this topic.
Bobbert is author of the books:
- Strategic Approaches to Digital Platform Security Assurance
- Leading in Digital Security
- Cybersecurity in 60 minutes
- Critical Success Factors for Business Information Security
- 'Exploring Capabilities and Skills for Digital Value Creation” about the role of Softskills