- This coaching program is at the crossroads of psychology, neuroscience, management and coaching, and is thus unique in the international market.
- The program provides you with a solid knowledge of the theoretical foundations of affective, social, and cognitive neurosciences, occupational health psychology and leadership theory.
- You will also get plenty of opportunity to practice, with half of the time dedicated to guided coaching practice, peer coaching, demo sessions, role plays, and simulations.
- You will have access to teaching materials and to different diagnostic instruments for assessing cognitive and social styles, brain health and flexibility.
- You will get access to the NeuroTrainingLab™, which is equipped with one-way mirrors to allow observation and practice, recording of videos, and feedback on coaching exercises.
- Steven Poelmans, who will be teaching this program, has ample international experience in both researching and teaching coaching and is the author of numerous books, chapters and technical notes on leadership and coaching.
- This program also gives access to–and is the first stage of–a program to become a certified observer and coach of the NeuroTrainingLab™, a leadership development methodology with labs in 5 countries.
First start date
1 - 10 days