While attending this program:
- you will develop your understanding of all management functions in an international context;
- you will gain a better understanding and appreciation of how cultural differences, diversity, and the international political economy impact businesses;
- you will develop social, problem solving, and communication skills to successfully work within an international team and in different cultural contexts;
- you will develop a professional, critical and ethical business attitude;
- you will be able to respond to global strategic challenges of an organization with the knowledge and skills learned at AMS.