This program is taught in Dutch
About the program
Looking for a targeted education in which you can start working with content marketing and digital strategies? With this postgraduate we are aiming for the best of the best: absolute experts in their field of expertise take care of the master classes. Their passion instigates the digital fire in you as well.
This postgraduate is organized by 2 complementary knowledge partners: Karel de Grote Hogeschool & Antwerp Management School.
No learning goals but execution goals
- Every module gives you a chance to do real work. No tip-toeing, but a leap of faith.
- You enter with a specific case and exit digitally transformed, with a customized approach. You know how you’re going to transform your company or organisation digitally.
This postgraduate consists of a kickoff moment and 5 modules divided over 12 course days. Our expert lecturers know all the ins & outs of their expertise and will gladly share their knowledge.
Kickoff (0,5 day)
Introduction, explanation program journey, meeting and matchmaking with the coaches.
Module 1 – Strategy for a digital world (2 days)
Our world is digitalizing more and more every day. How can you position yourself als a company? Which strategy do you apply? Which technology do you need?
Module 2 – Insights & learnings (3 days)
Get to know your customer. What is a customer journey? What data is available to you? Tailor your efforts and decisions to the insights on your customers.
Module 3 – Digital channels & content (7 days)
Modules 1 and 2 are the foundation, module 3 focuses on solutions. What are your goals and which channel fits those best? How can you translate insights in channel strategies? How can you measure efforts and how can you adjust accordingly?
With this course we aim for a diverse target audience:
- Professional marketeers with several years of experience. By now you have a solid footing in professional life. You want to polish your online knowledge or find answers to specific questions on digital marketing and online strategies.
- Business leaders who want to grasp digital swiftly and in-depth.
- Recently graduated bachelors and masters who have already studied marketing extensively in their education and are looking for a practice-oriented education which can provide a springboard to professional life and who can put forward a practical case.
If you participate in all modules and present your essay succesfully, Karel De Grote Hogeschool will award you the ‘Postgraduate Digital Business’ (20 course credits) certificate.
If you participate in the entire course, you will get personal coaching and consultancy during the writing of your essay.