Functions (Antwerp Management School)
- Professor of International Business
- Academic Director, Executive MBA (Antwerp, Moscow, Paris)
- Member of the General Council of AMS
- International Sales Management & Commercial Excellence
- Corporate Venturing & Strategic Alliances
- Strategy Execution in International Contexts
- Transformational Change & Turnaround Management
- Crisis Phenomena
- Global Strategic Challenges (EMBA)
- International Business Simulation (EMBA)
Goran considers himself a Pracademic, someone who is both a practitioner and an academic. As active executive and business consultant he draws on 30 years of international management experience, having worked for, advised, or collaborated with blue-chip companies such as DHL, Deutsche Post, Henkel, Stihl, and the American Management Association. His most recent assignment was as General Manager of Lekkerland Germany, a seven-billion-euro convenience wholesaler.
Goran lectures and facilitates workshops on a broad range of topics affecting international business practice. He is Academic Director of the AMS Executive MBA Portfolio and leads the Global Strategic Challenges course – an international business module consisting of a series of thematic seminars, each delivered in a different location in Europe, China, the USA, and Africa.
Goran resides in Germany but has lived and worked globally. He holds a Doctorate in Business Administration from the Henley Management College (UK), a master’s degree in Economics from the American University of Beirut (Lebanon), and a BSc Hons in Business Economics from Belgrade University (Serbia). In addition, he is an alumnus of IMD in Lausanne and Brunel University London.